Here are some of the presentations we have given around New Zealand to promote Flip The Fleet:
13. “Why electric vehicles are good for people, their purses and the planet: early results from Flip the Fleet’s statistician”. Daniel Myall. 4th annual Electric Wheels Festival, A&P Showgrounds Christchurch, December 2, 2017. http://evolocity.co.nz/electricwheels/
12. “Quantifying the financial and environmental benefits of electric vehicles in New Zealand: early results from Flip the Fleet”. D. Myall, J. Dew, H. Moller & D. Ivanov. 2017 OERC Symposium, Otago Museum, Dunedin, 23 November 2017. http://www.otago.ac.nz/oerc/symposia/
11. “Your Electric Future: flipping your fleet for your purse, people and the planet?”. H Moller & D. Ivanov. LeasePlan Fleet Forum, Auckland, 7 November 2017.
10. “Flip the fleet: a regional collaboration to accelerate EV uptake in Otago” Public Forum, Drive Electric Week, Dunedin Public Library, 14 October 2017.
9. “Flip the Fleet: a citizen science project to accelerate electric vehicle uptake in New Zealand”. H Moller & D. Ivanov. Wanaka Public Meeting, Wednesday 12 July 2017
8. “Flip the Fleet: a citizen science project to accelerate electric vehicle uptake in New Zealand”. H Moller & D. Ivanov. Christchurch EV Owners’ Group, Wednesday 12 July 2017
7. “Accelerating uptake of electric vehicles in Aotearoa New Zealand”. H. Moller. Climate Declaration Forum, University of Otago, Dunedin, Tuesday 18 June 2017
6. “Accelerating electric vehicle uptake in Otago”. Moller. Energy Leaders Forum, Dunedin, 15 June 2017.
5. “Citizen Science for Accelerating Electric Vehicle Uptake – by EV owners, for future EV owners” Moller. Hampden, public meeting to pen Rapid Charger and launch Hamden’s community EV, 11 June 2017.
4. “Encouraging Otago businesses to switch to electric vehicles: a potential collaboration between Chamber of Commerce, the Energy Committee and the Flip the Fleet project?” Moller. Otago Chamber of Commerce Energy Committee, Dunedin, Tuesday 23 May 2017
3. “Flip the Fleet in Otago: a community collaboration to accelerate uptake of Low Emission Vehicles in our region” Dew, J, Moller, H., Ivanov, D. Centre for Sustainability, University of Otago, Wednesday 10 May 2017
2. “A citizen science approach to accelerating uptake of low emission vehicles in New Zealand”. H Moller, D. Ivanov, P. McKinlay, A. Wilden. Otago Energy Research Centre Colloquium, 10 November 2016, Otago Museum.
1. “Flip the Fleet: an invitation to Otago EV owners to share data”. Public Forum on electric vehicles, Otago Polytechnic, 19 October, 2016.