The results of your last 1-click survey formed the basis of a submission that we submitted today to the Parliamentary Select Committee that is considering amendments to the Energy Innovation Bill, and to the Ministry of Transport to guide their amendments to Land Transport Rules. You can download the submission here:Download submission
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Henrik Moller says
The following Email was received from the PSC on 9 May 2017:
Dear Henrik Moller
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
We appreciate you taking the time to make a submission on the Energy Innovation (Electric Vehicles and Other Matters) Amendment Bill.
Your submission has contributed to the Commerce Committee’s understanding of the issues, and how any changes could affect New Zealanders.
Read what others thought
* The Committees report is now available for you to read on the Parliament website. https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/sc/reports/
* You can read what other people said to the committee in their evidence. https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/sc/submissions-and-advice/
* You can also read any official advice the committee received. https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/sc/submissions-and-advice/
What happens next?
There are several ways you can follow the progress of the Energy Innovation (Electric Vehicles and Other Matters) Amendment Bill you can:
* Search for information on the Parliament website https://www.parliament.nz/en
* Watch it progress on Parliament TV. https://www.parliament.nz/en/watch-parliament
* Read the latest Order Paper which lists all of the upcoming business that is available for debate in the House of Representatives. https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/order-paper-questions/order-paper/
* Check out the NZ Parliament Twitter feed. https://twitter.com/NZParliament
* View the committees Facebook page if they have one.
Have your say about other issues.
Be involved in New Zealand’s democracy and have the chance to influence our laws by making a submission to a select committee.
Commerce Committee Staff